Almost a year to the day since COVID arrived in our region and it’s finally looking like there’s a light at the end of the tunnel. A return to normal seems imminent – but how are we really going to get there? To give us some insight, Deputy County Administrator and Director of Public Safety for Orange County, Danny Banks joined Chief Judge Don Myers on our latest episode of Open Ninth. Listen in as they talk about COVID, vaccines, and getting the community to the other side of the pandemic.
- 0:26 - Introduction to Danny Banks
- 3:50 - Role of the Public Safety Director
- 7:55 - Current COVID statistics for Orange County
- 10:03 - Vaccination information and statistics
- 14:50 - Returning to normal
- 19:27 - A look back to the start of the pandemic