Judge Barbara Leach didn’t initially see herself becoming a judge. She studied English in school and lived happily and proudly as a waitress for many years. It was her love of NPR and a desire to learn about law that drove her to attend law school. And it was her passion for helping the community that led her to the bench.
- 00:18 – Introduction to Barbara Leach
- 08:57 - Importance of mentorship
- 10:34 – Making it to the bench
- 13:52 – Being elected rather than appointed
- 16:45 – Her expectations for the job
- 18:45 – Her passion for baking