From Court Administrator to the first ever Director of Racial Justice, Equity, and Inclusion at the National Center for State Courts, Edwin Bell sits in with Chief Judge Myers to discuss how systemic issues can affect courts across the nation. Tune in as Bell describes his experiences in the court system, his path to becoming Director, and his goals for the future.
- 1:34 - The Director of Racial Justice, Equity, and Inclusion
- 3:00 - Edwin Bell’s background
- 9:56 - Defining racial injustice and inequity
- 17:26 - How did we get here?
- 29:39 - How can the NCSC help?
- 33:58 - Legacy